Creative, Inspirational Journal Prompts for an Inspirational Journal – A journal that will move you. Move your SOUL. Change you. Create you…to be the person you were meant to be.
These are the PERFECT journal prompts for your own inspirational journal. If have not started one, do it TODAY. I love this thing. This is a journal that could change your life. These journal prompts will challenge you, make you think…make you believe…in all the possibilities. Plant seeds of greatness. Live life on purpose.
There is power in writing down these types of thoughts. Power. And when you do it in such a beautiful place, your very special journal, you may find yourselves living exactly where you want to be.
Journal Prompts for Your Inspirational Journal…
- What is your dream job?
- Where do you want to live?
- My future looks like this…. What does a day in your future look like? (read this often)
- What are your long term career goals?
- What are your short term career goals?
- What are your long term personal goals?
- What are your short term personal goals?
- What actions will you take to meet your career goals?
- What actions will you take to meet your personal goals?
- List the 30 Day Challenges you want.
- List fun things you would like to do with family.
- List fun things you would like to do with friends.
- List fun things to do when you are by yourself.
- What are some things you can do to your space today to make it more of your dream space? To make it more of a space that moves your soul?
- Quotes by you.
- Quotes by others.
- Awards. List or add a picture. A picture is nice because if you ever lose it, you have a picture of it in a special place. Include accomplishments. What have you mastered or learned?
- Accolades/Compliments/Kind Words/Encouragement – Create a space for these. When you get them, and you will, you will have a space for them.
- What do you like about yourself?
- The things you love.
- What are you thankful for?
- Write a manifesto for a beautiful life.
- What do you want more of in your life?
- What do you want less of in your life?
- Bucket list.
- Ways to stay fit.
- Things I’ve done.
- List words that move you.
- Dear Past Me.
- Dear Future Me.
- Daring greatly.
- 11 second elevator pitch.
- Random acts of kindness for my family.
- Random acts of kindness for others.
- My name means…
- My superhero name would be is… And my superpower would be is …..
- Feng Shui Your Whole Life – What would that look like?
- Finding the extraordinary in the ordinary.
- Be the magic. In what ways can you be the magic in your life and the lives of others?
- Step back and look at your life objectively. Imagine for a second that you are looking at someone else’s life. What advice would you give to yourself?
- List 10 things you need to start doing to be happy.
- List 10 things you must stop doing to be happy.
- Your circle. Your tribe. Write about your tribe. What about your tribe makes you a better person? How does your tribe add to your life? How do you add to theirs?
- Who are your balcony people, the people who cheer you on and encourage you?
- What 10 things do you need to do to be successful?
- What 10 things do you need to give up to be successful?
- The secrets of success.
- The secrets of happiness.
- Family Manifesto.
- The best version of myself looks like this…
- What if? Write positive what-ifs for your life. (Ex. What if I am successful beyond my wildest dreams?)
- What advice would give to someone who has lost hope? Write the advice you would give to them. Be kind to yourself. Keep this and read it to yourself when YOU need it.
You may also like these articles on journals…
These are perfect for your own Inspirational Journal…
What journal prompts would you add to the list? Tell us your journal prompt idea, and it might get added to the list!
More Inspirational Resources:
- Create Your Own Inspirational Journal
- 50+ Creative Prompts for an Inspirational Journal
- 30 Day Challenge: 30 Days of Inspiration
- Celebration Journal
- Journal Tips
- Journal Keepsake Ideas